Possibly somewhere on planet Earth in a cave that is dark and lonely
(no other address available at this time)
Dear Mr. Ladin,
I am writing this letter to you to thank you, not for your UNHOLY war against everything I hold dear, and would gladly fight and die to protect, but for your contribution to the change that has taken place since your failed attempt at terrorism on Sept. 11, 2001.
Yes, the buildings fell. Yes, the planes came down, and lives were lost. Your terrorism plans still failed. I am not afraid.
God is still in control of the Universe, and you have merely tried to lead the Islamic peoples to follow, not Allah, but a very different god… that will ultimately end in their rejection of all that is holy and good in the Koran. You, and your thugs have not served Allah, the God of ISLAM.
In the long term, buildings fall, planes come down, and people die. All that you changed was the timing. All the resources of mankind can be applied to preserve the wonders of the world, but they will still disintegrate, and fall to dust, just as the sands are eroding the great monuments in the desert. Your efforts to effect a change in the world are pitiful at best.
While the families mourn and the nations cope with the shock of these acts of terrorism, we have all changed. This change, this added resolve, and our renewed belief in freedom and justice will not change, but will be passed on from one generation to another.
God Bless America!
There are many positive changes both personal and global:
• Our renewed spirit of pride in America and all that is good in the world. Ask your US relatives why they choose to live here if you need an explanation…
• The economic re-valuation post 9-11. The economies of the free world have experienced a needed abatement of inflationary practices.
• Increased desire to purchase alternative energy sources. You helped change our direction in this. Lets see you try to eat your oil.
• The recognition by the Iraqi peoples that Saddam Hussein was just a thug like you, but too ashamed to stand up and fight for what he believed in and taught. We pulled him out of his hole, and we will do the same for you unless you die first.
• The growing new opportunities following the 9-11 attack. Personally, I no longer have to carry a pager 24x7, and have published my second book. I hadn’t had time to finish writing it before.
• Improved communication in our government. Where before the various agencies didn’t share information very well, now they are working towards a unified solid communication network so it will be easier to find your thugs.
• Renewed faith in God and His son, Christ Jesus. Trust me, you’ll meet Him someday soon. “Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.”
Rozella Linden - Copyright © 2004 – may be copied with permission