Thursday, April 01, 2004

Thursday morning... Need to get my office organized, and that is going to take a couple of days. Then I need to work on my patterns database. I create new designs faster than I can catalog them. Maybe that's because I'd rather be designing new patterns than keeping them all documented and organized. I guess it comes down to self discipline, and I'd rather be self indulgent and just tat. Time to stop and get things done that need to be done. Then I can tat next week.

PPOV: Thomas and I went to see the movie, The Passion of Christ, last night. That's the kind of thing we don't like to think about. Easter is about bunnies, soft and cuddly, and about coloring eggs, and candy - not about blood and torture. At least that's what we are led to believe as children in this country. It is a happy day.

Well it is a happy day, if you look at the deeper meaning. The WORD of God, who created light by just speaking, and who created everything we see and know - defeated death by dying the most horrible and torturous death known to man. The movie forever changes how I look at "Power in the Blood". Thirty nine lashes. One short of a death sentence. Something to think about...