Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beeton's Edging - Corner for tomorrow! Lots of fun with this one.


Today I got to visit with the lovely ladies of the Kansas City tatting group who meet at Unique Expressions, Susan Groh's place on Wednesdays - weather permitting.

I taught them to do my Tatted Nosegay bouquet with Hanging Cluny leaves and lots of small flowers. We had a good time, and Susan's birthday cake was yummy! These ladies are GOOD!

Now, the bad part of meeting with tatters in a shop that sells thread... you guessed it! We all went shopping afterwards. Oh well, I really needed some 185 size thread.

Just a note, for those of you who are looking for a source for the bangle bracelets to mount tatting in for suncatchers, Susan has quite a few of them to sell. Email me if you are interested and don't already have Susan's address.