Sunday, December 31, 2006

And now... the worst Christmas present of 2006!!!

I was out doing my "after Christmas" shopping yesterday. The stores have a lot of great bargains this week, especially on holiday decorations and gift packages sold for the holidays.

Well, if you have a LOT of courage, a bit of money left over, and a Target store near where you live you might want to try this out, and let me know how it was. I didn't buy one, but curiosity is getting the best of me.

How about a nicely packaged box of soda pop - in some unusual flavors; Turkey & dressing, sweet potato, and the rest of a holiday dinner including antacid flavor. Now, I remember reading science fiction where people in the future took pills instead of eating, but this is beyond sci fi.

Hope someone trys it and lets me know how it is. As for me, I'll leave it to the braver folks out there.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Ruth